Eco Solus KL21 Tire
- Low Rolling Resistance (LRR) technology utilizes high dispersion silica (HDS) that strengthens the molecular structure of the rubber to improve fuel economy up to 5% and provide lower operating cost per mile.
- Eco-friendly design reduces rubber dust particle emission by 10% without sacrificing performance attributes like ride comfort, noise levels, steering stability or all-season traction in wet conditions.
- Anti-abrasion carbon black technology with HDS improves wear resistance and maintains high traction capability in both wet and dry conditions for better gas mileage, performance and comfort – all while reducing its carbon footprint.
- Kuhmo's proprietary noise simulation know-how delivers exceptionally low noise operation.
- Durable belt construction including two full-width steel belt layers, high-tensile bead wire construction and lower rolling resistance mold profile provides strength, durability, ride comfort and better fuel economy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Ecsta STX KL12 Tire (Kumho)
Road Venture AT KL78 Tire (Kumho)
Solus KR21 Tire (Kumho)
Road Venture MT KL71 Tire (Kumho)
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
Destination LE with UNI-T Tire (Firestone)
Transforce HT Tire (Firestone)
Dueler A/T 693 II Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler A/T REVO 2 with Uni-T Tire (Bridgestone)
LTX® M/S2 Tire (Michelin®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.